– The Terrier lifting clamps TS and STS are also available in MP-version.
– MP-version means that the lifting shackle has a three way articulated linkage arrangement.
– For lifting and transporting of all steel plates and structures.
– When attached to a fixed load bearing arm (e.g. spreader bar) the clamp will retain its flexibility and no chain is needed.
– Due to length of the three way linkage arrangement the clamp can be lowered further between standing plates or structures.
– Lifting capacity and jaw opening are clearly engraved in the body.
– Type STSMP is supplied with an enlarged jaw opening.
– Minimum w.l.l. is 10 % of the maximum w.l.l.